Copyright © 2021 Affordable Auto Repair • All Rights Reserved • Website by Caorda
What exactly is a wheel alignment? Does your car, truck of SUV need one?
A proper wheel alignment ensures that all four wheels of your vehicle are parallel with each other as well as perpendicular to the ground. This is accomplished by adjusting your camber, toe and caster to achieve that perfect wheel alignment.
Having your wheels aligned at Affordable Auto Repair will save you money by making your tires last longer and by improving your mileage!
Our trained mechanics use the latest in diagnostic technology to determine whether your vehicle needs a front-end alignment, a full vehicle alignment or even wheel balancing.
Some signs that you might need an alignment are
- Vibration felt through the steering wheel
- Excessive noise
- Premature or uneven tire tread wear
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right
It’s easy to book local automotive wheel alignment & suspension service online!
What does a wheel alignment service include?
A wheel alignment from Affordable Auto Repair includes a full inspection of your vehicles suspension and steering system, adjustment of angles to return your vehicle to factory specifications. We will also road test your vehicle to ensure proper drivability.
Your alignment may also include
- Wheel balancing
- Front end wheel alignment – your front end wheels will be adjusted so they are parallel based on a factory predetermined rear end thrust line.
- All wheel alignment – all four of your vehicles wheels are adjusted precisely to ensure they are parallel to your car, truck or SUV’s center-line as well as parallel with your steering wheel.